If you have been charged with a crime, your rights, livelihood and reputation are all at stake. You need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who is capable of guiding you through the legal process and minimizing the damage from your felony or misdemeanor charges. At Willis Law, our experienced Kalamazoo defense attorneys are here to help.
Please contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. We are ready to protect your rights whether you are a Michigan resident or a visitor to our state in cases ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies or federal crimes. Call 888-635-3824, or 800-424-5048, for immediate help in the evening or during the weekend.
A Team Approach to Criminal Defense
At our firm, every case is reviewed and discussed by a team of three criminal defense attorneys. This provides our clients with the benefit of three lawyers for the price of one. Whether you were arrested for DUI, accused of domestic assault, or charged with a violent felony, we have the skills, experience and resources to provide you with the defense you need.
We also represent individuals facing:
- Drug-related charges, including medical controlled substance crimes, trafficking, possession and manufacturing
- Charges involving larceny, including burglary, home invasion and shoplifting
- Gun-related charges and the restoration of gun rights
- Charges against juveniles such as underage drinking
- Traffic violations, including speeding tickets, reckless driving charges and driving with a suspended license
- Crimes against children such as child abuse and Child Protective Services investigations
- Federal crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, health care fraud, tax fraud and Internet crimes
- Expungement, which involves clearing a past criminal record and setting aside convictions
We understand that people can find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time, facing criminal charges that are not in tune with their character. Our clients include college students, military personnel, professionals and others in our community and from out of state. Whatever your circumstances, we will do everything in our power to minimize the risks you face and keep your criminal record clean.
Protecting Your Reputation and Your Future
We understand that doctors, lawyers, accountants, stockbrokers, tradesmen, nurses, teachers and other licensed professionals may lose their professional license or jobs if convicted of any criminal offense. Even a minor drug charge may keep a student from getting a job or getting into graduate school or prevent someone from getting promoted at work. With so much on the line, it makes sense to consult an experienced Michigan criminal defense lawyer.
Your Grand Rapids Criminal Defense Law Firm
To arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your case, contact us today. We have office locations in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Paw Paw. Fee discounts are available for students, seniors and members of the military.