Kalamazoo Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Development and Transactions
Any real estate matter has the potential of being complicated by disputes and legal mistakes. It is the job of an experienced real estate lawyer to make sure your real estate deal goes smoothly.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate
Modern commercial and residential real estate development and transactions require a keen understanding of the changing face of real estate, and the ability to find creative solutions that maximize the success of clients. At Willis Law, our lawyers practice in the area of commercial and residential real estate transactions, and related real estate litigation. Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your real estate concern.
As local attorneys, we know the important issues facing the local real estate market. From lake front property developments to condominium conversions/developments, we know what is important to local property owners. Our firm represents both large corporations and private residential homeowners in transactions and litigation related to:
- Commercial and residential purchases and sales
- Like-kind/1031 exchanges, and reverse exchanges
- Marketability of title and closing issues
- Commercial leasing
- Planning, zoning, and environmental issues
- Commercial, retail, mixed-use and residential condo and hotel/condo developments
- Brokerage and property management
- Foreclosure, mortgages, and bankruptcy issues
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) planning
- Tenancy in common (TIC) structuring
- Critical dune issues
- Lake Michigan and inland lake residential
- Riparian rights issues
- Property line disputes
- Option and right of first refusal agreements
- Architectural and design build agreements
- Environmental compliance
- Tax grants and tax exempt/advantaged development
- Real estate acquisition and construction lending
We represent developers, buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property in Michigan and Florida. We will provide you with the comprehensive legal counsel no matter the size and complexity of your real estate transaction.
At Willis Law, we believe in taking the time to determine our clients' objectives, creating solutions to meet those goals, providing stellar legal work, and maximizing our clients' financial successes. To speak to an experienced attorney about your real estate concern, contact our firm to schedule an appointment. We have experience representing clients from California to Canada.
Michael Willis is the contributing author for this content.