Any real estate matter has the potential of being complicated by disputes and legal mistakes. It is the job of an experienced real estate lawyer to make sure your real estate deal goes smoothly.
Modern commercial and residential real estate development and transactions require a keen understanding of the changing face of real estate, and the ability to find creative solutions that maximize the success of clients. At Willis Law, our lawyers practice in the area of commercial and residential real estate transactions, and related real estate litigation.
We Also Understand the Stakes in Commercial Construction Projects
Our goal is to use our practical knowledge of construction law to help your projects run smoothly and prevent disputes from arising. We are available to represent any party, including owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, traders, material suppliers, architects, engineers and others. Our attorneys represent builders and developers throughout the country as well as national construction firms in all levels of transactions and litigation.
Our West Michigan Real Estate Law Practice
As local attorneys, we know the important issues facing the local real estate market. From lakefront property developments to condominium conversions/developments, we know what is important to local property owners. Our firm represents both large corporations and private residential homeowners in transactions and litigation related to:
- Commercial and residential purchases and sales
- Farming land
- Condominium development and drafting of condominium documents
- Like-kind/1031 exchanges and reverse exchanges
- Marketability of title and closing issues
- Commercial leasing
- Planning, zoning and environmental issues
- Commercial, retail, mixed-use and residential condo, and hotel/condo developments
- Brokerage and property management
- Foreclosure, mortgages and bankruptcy issues
- Planned unit development (PUD) planning
- Tenancy in common (TIC) structuring
- Critical dune issues
- Lake Michigan and inland lake residential issues
- Riparian rights issues
- Property line disputes
- Option and right of first refusal agreements
- Architectural and design-build agreements
- Environmental compliance
- Tax grants and tax-exempt/advantaged development
- Property tax appeals
- Real estate acquisition and construction lending
We represent developers, buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property in Michigan and Florida. We will provide you with the comprehensive legal counsel.
Protect Your Rights | Contact Our Experienced Real Estate and Construction Attorneys
At Willis Law, we believe in taking the time to determine our clients' objectives, creating solutions to meet those goals, providing stellar legal work and maximizing our clients' financial successes.
To speak to an experienced attorney about your real estate or construction concern, contact us online or call 888-635-3824 today for a free initial consultation. We have experience representing clients from California to Canada and have law offices in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Paw Paw.