Willis Law Pro Bono Clinic
Once a month, the lawyers and staff at Willis Law provide legal services to those in need free of charge. The services are provided at the Union Gospel Mission. Services include estate planning, probate, criminal defense, civil litigation and select corporate work. The firm is dedicated to providing access to legal work to those incapable of paying for the same.
"I don't think there are right words to adequately thank you for the incredible service you provided. You literally changed lives! The people you saw had no resources, and no hope of any help. You were there for them. Everyone felt valued and respected. Everyone left satisfied and understanding what was going on and what they needed. There is no price on that. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you all!"
- Sent to us by Martha Lohrstorfer, Law Librarian of the Kalamazoo Public Library, following a Pro Bono Clinic.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Willis Law for partnering with the Kalamazoo Gospel Rescue Mission to provide pro-bono legal counsel to our clients. This service has served to meet a real need of the most underserved in our community. The faithfulness of Michael, Shaun and the entire Willis Law team in providing this service is greatly appreciated."
- Reverend Brown
Nonprofit Boards for which Willis Law attorneys are or were board members or executives, or volunteer their time:
- Holy Cross College at Notre Dame, Indiana
- Notre Dame Club of Kalamazoo
- Corporal Christopher Kelly Willis Foundation
- Kalamazoo Christian School Association
- Vineyard Outreach Ministries
- St. Monica School
- Ducks Unlimited of Greater Kalamazoo
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Kalamazoo Area Habitat for Humanity
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- American Red Cross